NH BASS Federation Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NH BASS Federation Nation

Fishing

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2007 Triton Bassboat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
basswood

basswood

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2007-01-31

2007 Triton Bassboat Empty
PostSubject: 2007 Triton Bassboat   2007 Triton Bassboat EmptyTue Mar 27, 2007 8:36 pm

NHBFN has a new Triton boat for sale. It is a great deal for the buyer as well as for the federation. You pick model, color, electronics and other stuff. They will build it for you at Triton. This is an awsome boat and an awsome price. Someone will be getting a deal and the Federation will make some money. Help yourself and the Federation. If you know anyone thinking of buying a new Bassboat this year please email me or Tim Reardon. This deal is good for anyone. Buyer does not have to be a member of NHBFN. This is a first come first serve deal. If you snooze you loose. This boat will not last.
Back to top Go down
DG

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-04-09

2007 Triton Bassboat Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2007 Triton Bassboat   2007 Triton Bassboat EmptyMon Apr 09, 2007 7:13 pm

I tried to work this out. Just could not find someone to buy my boat. I needed the money for the down payment. It would have saved me a good deal of money to buy via the Federation. I would encourage anyone who is looking to buy a new Triton to go this route. I wish I could have!

Good fishing and see ya on the water soon!

DG Sad
Back to top Go down

2007 Triton Bassboat
Page 1 of 1