NH BASS Federation Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NH BASS Federation Nation

Fishing

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lowrance & Motorguide.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jpfoster
Admin
jpfoster

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2007-01-31

Lowrance & Motorguide. Empty
PostSubject: Lowrance & Motorguide.   Lowrance & Motorguide. EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 8:12 am

FYI: If you are in the market for a lowrance product please contact Tim Reardon or John Foster. Federation Nation has special pricing to ALL members as well as the State Team from 25-45% off MSRP.

Only the State Team has special pricing of 35% off MSRP for Motorguide products.
Back to top Go down
http://nhbassfednation.com
triton

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: lowrance & motorguide   Lowrance & Motorguide. EmptySat Feb 09, 2008 2:39 pm

Special pricing for all year?
Back to top Go down
jpfoster
Admin
jpfoster

Number of posts : 135

PostSubject: Re: Lowrance & Motorguide.   Lowrance & Motorguide. EmptySun Feb 10, 2008 12:40 pm

Lowrance pricing is all year long. Motoguide pricing for the state team is a one time order that can be placed at any time during the year.
Back to top Go down
http://nhbassfednation.com
SDoughty

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Lowrance & Motorguide.   Lowrance & Motorguide. EmptyMon Feb 18, 2008 10:07 am

Does anyone know how to get in touch with Tim or John? I am actually buying 2 new Lowrance 520's and would like to see what discounts they are offering. I sent an e-mail to Tim, but figured I would post here as well.
Back to top Go down
basswood

basswood

Number of posts : 89

PostSubject: Re: Lowrance & Motorguide.   Lowrance & Motorguide. EmptyMon Feb 18, 2008 11:28 pm

SDoughty wrote:
Does anyone know how to get in touch with Tim or John? I am actually buying 2 new Lowrance 520's and would like to see what discounts they are offering. I sent an e-mail to Tim, but figured I would post here as well.
Go to the board of directors page
Back to top Go down
SDoughty

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Lowrance & Motorguide.   Lowrance & Motorguide. EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 4:26 pm

Thanks guys, all set.

Thanks John.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lowrance & Motorguide.   Lowrance & Motorguide. Empty

Back to top Go down

Lowrance & Motorguide.
Page 1 of 1