Come Cast Your Dreams with New Hampshire Bass Casters Draw Trail
August 30, 2014 on Lake Winnipesaukee out of Lees Mills. This is our fourth and final draw event of 2014 and our tenth qualifying event for our Carlisle Tires Angler of the Year program. Just one more event to go on October 1 to see who are Carlisle Tires Angler of the Year will be. Donít miss it. See our web page for details for our new Carlisle Tires Angler of the Year program. Looking forward to seeing you all on the water casting your dreams.
$40 Entry Fee / $10 Split Lunker (SPLIT LUNKER POOL IS OPTIONAL)
$5 Optional First Loserís Pool
Facilities Fee $ 10 per boater
Membership fee $5 (covers membership for both the midweek and draw trails)
Parking permits will be issued at registration for the State Launch and parking will be enforced. Thank you
5 fish limit 12Ē Start time 7 AM, weigh in 3 PM unless otherwise talked to at the morning meeting
We need every one understanding that in order to use Lees Mills we will need to follow some very simple RULES
1) No Parking beyond the Park
2) No blocking any residentsí driveways at any time (NONE) That means morning, noon or night. Thank you.
3) Respect - Please in every aspect
4) Both ramps are posted NO POWER LOADING
5) Trash clean up. This is a carry in carry out Tourney. We will have trash bags available. PLEASE use them
Visit our web site www.nhbasscasters.com
Tournament Director: Dave Tsao Tsao2757@comcast.net