NH BASS Federation Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NH BASS Federation Nation

Fishing

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SB224

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SDoughty

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-02-13

SB224 Empty
PostSubject: SB224   SB224 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 2:49 pm

Everyone,

I used the link from Dick Smith's letter linked from the home page and sent a personal e-mail to all 18 committee members. I got a response from Jim Webb:

Thank you Scott,
I have received well over 100 emails on SB 224 would you believe you are the only one that took the time to actually write a message to me.
Every other message was a carbon copy of the last with a different name on them.

So I have not received emails similar to yours, I don’t know what town you live in , but thank you for taking the time to write me.
Sincerely,
Jim Webb

Looks like the automated e-mail is not going to have an impact, so I would send a personal one. I did reply to him to see where he stands and go this response:

Hi Scott ,
As it stands I am with you unless Fish & Game comes up with some overwhelming reason to go the other way.
I too moved here from Mass. close to 30 years ago and we are becoming a nanny state.
Thanks,
Jim

I have not received any other responses, but 1 for 1 on guys in our corner so far.
Back to top Go down

SB224
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NH BASS Federation Nation :: Federation Nation News :: Dock Talk-
Jump to: