NH BASS Federation Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NH BASS Federation Nation

Fishing

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another great job from our President

Go down 
AuthorMessage
triton

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-02-05

Another great job from our President Empty
PostSubject: Another great job from our President   Another great job from our President EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 7:38 pm

NH Fed Nation gets Bucks 12/7/2010

The New Hampshire B.A.S.S. Federation Nation has notable leadership. President John Foster is the assistant superintendent at MIT's Nuclear Research Reactor Laboratory. He gets paid to think with scrutiny and a calculated, scientific approach. He gets no pay for his position with the Federation Nation, and nobody gives him a free truck, but he chooses to tow with a Toyota. Better yet, four of Foster's New Hampshire State Team members tow with a Toyota, and each one of them earned Bonus Bucks as a result.

Team members David Tsao, Bayard Lohmiller, Shawn White and Rob Williamson each received $500 in Bonus Bucks, plus the New Hampshire Federation Nation received a total of $1,000 in matching Bonus Bucks funds.

Foster tows with a 2005 Tundra and hence isn't eligible for Bonus Bucks. But he noted: "In our 2011 budget, the Bonus Bucks matching funds will be designated for a project that'll improve our fish care and conservation, and/or fund some of our youth programs. There are times when I think about buying a newer model so that I too can be eligible for Bonus Bucks, but my 2005 Tundra is in perfect condition. Toyotas are built to last. In fact, based on the durability of my Tundra, we bought a Toyota Sienna minivan as our family vehicle."

Not familiar with Toyota Bonus Bucks? It's simple. Own or lease a 2007 or newer Tundra, Sequoia, 4Runner, FJ Cruiser or Tacoma, send in your registration form, do well in your Federation Nation, TBF or any other Bonus Bucks-sanctioned tournaments, and you win the Bonus Bucks. To find out more and make sure you're signed up, visit www.ToyotaTrucksBonusBucks.com.
Back to top Go down

Another great job from our President
Page 1 of 1