NH BASS Federation Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NH BASS Federation Nation

Fishing

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Merrimack River

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fishingRI13

fishingRI13

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-13

Merrimack River Empty
PostSubject: Merrimack River   Merrimack River EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 1:13 pm

Hey guys, I am going to school at Southern New Hampshire University in Manchester and am a member of BASS in Rhode Island. The school is right on the river and I see boats driving on it constantly. I figured this would be the place to ask if the river is runable and where you would put a boat in. I have a 19'6" bass boat with a 200hp at home and want to bring it up very badly this spring but am unsure if the river is infact runable, and where the boat ramps are, and maybe where there are some better areas as apposed to others. Hoping to bring the boat up this spring if I can work the money thing out. Don't really know anyone to local but found a storage facility up off of Rt 106, little expensive for fishing but I really want to get some early spring fishing in. Any input would be greatly appreciated, even if its on other places around the Manchester area. I know Massabesic is right here and some other smaller places. Love fishing, but hate having to leave the boat at home. Also would be willing to fish tournaments as a partner with someone else if someone is ever looking. I am not new at it, I was the 2009 RI Junior State Champion and fished the 2009 National Guard Junior World Championships for FLW on the Alleghany RIver in Pittsburg, PA and am a member of the 2011 RI Adult State Team, so I am very familiar with all aspects of the sport and basically just love being out on the water, NH is my favorite place to fish, I am just not familiar with the Manchester area fishing. Well Thanks for reading and any input/suggestions, anything is appreciated. Thanks!
Mike Cavanaugh
Back to top Go down

Merrimack River
Page 1 of 1