NH BASS Federation Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NH BASS Federation Nation

Fishing

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chris Horton BASS National Conservation Director Stepping Do

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dandu4

dandu4

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2009-07-08

Chris Horton BASS National Conservation Director Stepping Do Empty
PostSubject: Chris Horton BASS National Conservation Director Stepping Do   Chris Horton BASS National Conservation Director Stepping Do EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 7:31 am

Attached is the email I received last week:

Please join me in extending our appreciation to Chris Horton, who is leaving BASS for an opportunity with the Congressional Sportsmen’s Foundation, effective August 27. Chris was instrumental in spearheading progressive, positive change on issues related to conservation and water access. Horton’s work with state and federal agencies, as well as state and federal legislators, to preserve angler access was significantly important to the angling community. In addition, Chris has been instrumental in improving fish care efforts within BASS and throughout tournament fishing, through Keeping Bass Alive and content he has produced on fish care.
With the new opportunity, Horton will move back to Arkansas – where he lived prior to working with BASS -- and continue to work on both angling and hunting issues. It’s important to note that while Chris will be leaving BASS, we will continue our emphasis on conservation and our precious natural resources. BASS is currently looking at options to fill Chris’ position.
Chris leaves the department in phenomenal shape and BASS’ reputation in the industry and beyond is highly-regarded because of Chris’ work. BASS is committed to maintaining that reputation.
Thank You,
Tom Ricks

"Every Catch Is Big"
><(((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´·...¸><(((º>¸.
·´¯`·.¸. , . .·`·.. ><(((º>`·.¸¸.·´`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

I have been monitoring the emails from my fellow State CD's and will update all soon with the arising concerns that are being discussed.

Dan, NHBFN CD
Back to top Go down

Chris Horton BASS National Conservation Director Stepping Do
Page 1 of 1