NH BASS Federation Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NH BASS Federation Nation

Fishing

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introducing myself as NHBFN Conservation Director.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dandu4

dandu4

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2009-07-08

Introducing myself as NHBFN Conservation Director. Empty
PostSubject: Introducing myself as NHBFN Conservation Director.   Introducing myself as NHBFN Conservation Director. EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 9:25 pm

Well after thinking about it and seeing this position vacant for a seemingly long period of time, I decided to get involved and see what I can learn and do to help. This will definitely be a "learn as you go" thing for me but my belief is that common sense will play a major role in what is needed.
I plan to be in touch with the state authorities to discuss suggestions to best help the needed conservation efforts and all the club reps. to get plans in motion to fulfill the requirements of what is mandated by NHBFN.
I have been a member of numerous club since the early 90's (Bass Busters, All Hooked Up Bass, Bubba Bassin, Top Dog, Bass Finatics and Hawg Hunters) and have fished numerous trails including The Fed events, NBS, Queen City and others that I can't remember. I have seen many great things over the years and some that need attention. Hopefully we can address these cooperatively.
I will start to attend the monthly meetings consistently and look forward to meeting all of the reps. I welcome any input or concerns at anytime.
Looking forward to the challenge.
Dan Dufour (ddufour56@aol.com)
Back to top Go down
SDoughty

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself as NHBFN Conservation Director.   Introducing myself as NHBFN Conservation Director. EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 11:50 am

Dan, Congrats and best of luck, I am sure you will do a great job.
Back to top Go down
dandu4

dandu4

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself as NHBFN Conservation Director.   Introducing myself as NHBFN Conservation Director. EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 5:36 pm

Thanks Scott, looking forward to it.
Just want to let everyone know that I will miss the November meeting unfortunately because of a prior commitment. Going on a Western Caribbean Cruise.
Promise to maintain a good attendance record for the meetings after that.
Back to top Go down
dandu4

dandu4

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself as NHBFN Conservation Director.   Introducing myself as NHBFN Conservation Director. EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 11:51 am

Resigning before I start.
It is with great regret that I will not be able to carry through with serving as the conservation director because of a change in personal matters that will regulate the time I can offer the position. It's unfortunate that real life items sometimes get in the way of what we'd like to do. I was looking forward to it.
Sorry for any inconvenience that this may have caused and good luck to who ever fills this capacity.

Dan Dufour
Back to top Go down
triton

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Resigning before I start.   Introducing myself as NHBFN Conservation Director. EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 5:56 pm

Hey Dan sorry to here that hope everything works out thanks for trying to give it a go sometimes things just don't work out the way we plan
Brian
Back to top Go down
dandu4

dandu4

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself as NHBFN Conservation Director.   Introducing myself as NHBFN Conservation Director. EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:47 pm

Hey Guys, I spoke with John Foster today to get a little clarification on the duties of this position. The issues that were going to make it tough to do this job have passed. I again will offer my service to do this if no one else is interested. I will attend the next meeting for any input on the matter.
Thank You & see you then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself as NHBFN Conservation Director.   Introducing myself as NHBFN Conservation Director. Empty

Back to top Go down

Introducing myself as NHBFN Conservation Director.
Page 1 of 1