NH BASS Federation Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NH BASS Federation Nation

Fishing

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Scott Parker is going to the Classic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
basswood

basswood

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2007-01-31

Scott Parker is going to the Classic Empty
PostSubject: Scott Parker is going to the Classic   Scott Parker is going to the Classic EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 9:50 pm

Congraduations Scott. Go get 'em!
Back to top Go down
triton

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Scott Parker is going to the Classic   Scott Parker is going to the Classic EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 11:13 am

Great job Scotty good luck man
Back to top Go down
YD-Ray

YD-Ray

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Fishing vs. Just Being There..... The Classic   Scott Parker is going to the Classic EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 5:12 pm

No doubt that the 3 trips to the Bassmaster Classic was a blast. Keep in mind; I was a volunteer and spectator. Sure, I got to sit with the Pros at dinner and drive the brand new Toyota Tundras with matching 21 ft Triton boats in tow. This however pales in comparison to a real dream of some day getting a chance to actually fish the Classic.
Each sport has its Championship event, Daytona 500, Superbowl, World Series, FedEx Cup. The Bassmaster Classic however puts man against fish in a way unlike any other tournament.
To Scott Parker I say Congratulations since you are going to compete in the most prestigious event in bass fishing.
It was a pleasure to be part of the Federation Nation Championship week in Kansas and watch the final weigh-in.
To the NH BASS Federation Nation I say Congratulations also for making this opportunity a reality. Kudos to everyone who put the time and effort into making all of this happen.
Back to top Go down
http://sports.espn.go.com/outdoors/bassmaster/youth/index
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scott Parker is going to the Classic   Scott Parker is going to the Classic Empty

Back to top Go down

Scott Parker is going to the Classic
Page 1 of 1