Missing info from 10-15 meeting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
YD-Ray

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Missing info from 10-15 meeting   Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:33 am

Fed Nation,
I apologize for my absence this past meeting October 15th. You can't leave Colebrook, NH around 4:30 and expect to make it to Merrimack by 7:00.

I did have a couple topics to inform everyone on:

1. The NH Jr Bassmasters had a 2009 State Qualifier held on Sunday, September 28th. The event was on Wentworth in Wolfeboro and there was a field of 18 anglers. We had a lot of support from our boat captains and I can't thank them enough for stepping up and helping out on such a busy fishing weekend.
Ben Bowen and Matt Garrison are our Jr State Team members who will also move on to Canada and Lake Simcoe in July. They are looking forward to the 2009 season and working with their adult counterparts on the Fed Nation State Team.

2. The Jr club will be holding it's 3rd annual Spaghetti Supper and silent auction on November 1st at the Laconia VFW hall on Court Street. We will be serving from 5:00 to 6:30. Anyone interested in adding to the silent auction can contact Peter Tibbetts at the West Alton Marina 875-7788. This is our main fundraiser for the season and it supports prizes and travel assistance for the following year. The tickets are a donation of $7.00 for adults and $4.00 for children. Please join us for the evening.

We will be discussing our schedule for next year at our annual meeting that takes place prior to the dinner. I hope to have those dates available as soon as possible so clubs can try and sponsor an event in 2009.

Thanks again for all of you who understand the importance of our youth initiatives and make time to help out and support them.
Now Let's Get Fishing,
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sports.espn.go.com/outdoors/bassmaster/youth/index

Missing info from 10-15 meeting
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1